'New Model' is not just for IFAs - it's for Providers too. Why Social Media will soon dominate Providers' interaction with IFAs
With almost 7,000 registered members on the main IFA Life website, 5,000 following us on Twitter and 1,800 in the largest IFA group on LinkedIn – IFA Life has unique insight into how IFAs and financial planners are using Social Media - whether it's LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Foursquare, Blogs and other online tools!
We observe the tweets of virtually every UK IFA on Twitter and closely study how the best stand out online, how they attract new clients and who are the most influential amongst other IFAs.
Even the most sceptical of IFAs now appreciates that the Internet stands at the centre of how IFAs communicate with each other – with Social Media dominating how they interact, network, find jobs, discuss industry issues such as RDR and how they share best practice.
‘New Model’ no longer applies to just IFAs - large and small providers and suppliers of products and services to IFAs have no choice but to develop their own new model in how they interact, engage and add value to financial advice professionals. Seminars, workshops, broker consultants and telesales still have their place – but pale into insignificance compared to the impact and effectiveness of a well thought-through IFA-facing Social Media strategy.
Every week, IFA Life has conversations with Financial Services product providers on how best they can attract the attention of and add value to IFAs through Social Media. And now’s your chance to spend a day with IFA Life founder Philip Calvert at a special hands-on Social Media workshop for Providers.
When you join us at the amazing Hoxton Hotel in London on 15th September you’ll discover:
- Why it’s now essential for Providers to engage with IFAs through Social Media
- Seven deadly sins that Providers are already making with Social Media (and how to avoid them)
- How to maximise the return on your investment in Social Media
- Who the IFAs are with the most influence online amongst the IFA community, how to engage with them and how to harness their influence
- Proven tips and techniques on how to attract the attention of IFAs who use Social Media
- The topics that IFAs are discussing most online and proven ways to engage with them
- How to set clear Social Media goals and to develop a robust Social Media strategy
- How to use Social Media for PR, customer services, recruitment and market research
- How to use Social Media with the full support of your Compliance team
- And much more
Limited to just 20 places – don’t delay – sign up today >>> here. Both our previous workshops sold out quickly, so don't wait until it's too late!
Questions before you sign up? Send an email to events[AT]IFALife.com
Please retweet this on Twitter
Author: Philip Calvert
Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 | 11:50:46 AM