Reassurance for pension clients with Prudential’s multi-asset funds
Recent Prudential research has identified that the idea of diversification and spreading investment risk is something that many clients find both intuitive and very appealing. However, very few realise that multi-asset funds exist.
Our research* with over 1,000 customers confirms:
- 88% of investors value knowing that their money is invested across a number of asset types to help protect against volatility in the stock market
- 87% want their money to e actively monitored and managed on a day-to–day basis
- Only 9% of investors know about multi-asset funds
The findings show that when talking to your clients about their pension portfolios, multi-asset funds can help provide them with the reassurance that they are looking for.
*Source: Prudential March 2011
How Prudential can help
Our range of multi asset funds are managed by our specialist in-house team of investment experts, the Portfolio Management Group (PMG), who are entrusted with daily asset allocation decisions for around £134 billion (31 December 2010).
These funds are available via our Flexible Retirement Plan which also provides access to:
- Personal Pension, Income Drawdown and SIPP options all within a single flexible wrapper.
- Discounts that reward both loyalty and fund size.
- Dedicated Transfer Desk to help save you time and effort.
- Transfer Value Analysis Service.
- Adviser Technical Helpline.
Why not start taking to your pension clients about our range of multi asset funds now. Click here to find out more or talk to your Prudential Account Manager Today.
For adviser use only – not for use with clients
This is a sponsored article from Prudential.
Please click here to retweet this on Twitter
Author: LifeTalk Admin (Bella)
Posted: Monday, September 19, 2011 | 4:08:01 PM