How to build a brand new income stream from trust advice
As the RDR deadline looms large many IFAs will be looking at new ways to forge powerful new income streams.
There is one area available to all IFAs – trust advice. There is a large gap in the market and as the old saying goes also a market in the gap.
This is market where traditionally solicitors have been seen to have the answers, but this is wrong, most solicitors don’t have the requisite tools to hand to produce bespoke and dynamic trusts solutions.
And it doesn’t matter where you currently are today with respect to providing trust advice to clients and prospects, you can be in place to offer this service in next no time. I have a coaching business that has structured an online trust program that any IFA, at any stage, can lock into.
This will teach you:
- How to set up a specialist trust advisory business that can be non-regulated and run alongside your regulated IFA business and…..
- Can as a consequence become VAT registered and….
- Will provide you with a dynamic marketing tool to market to existing clients, new prospects, get many new referrals and will be positioned to work with new professional connections
- How to advise on trusts and which trusts to use and when
- How to explain the trusts to clients and prospects
- How to use sketch book selling to outline the key benefits
- How to develop new fee income measured in many tens of thousands of pounds per year
- How to use trusts to maximise the opportunities to get new funds under management
- Why you should avoid standardised life company trusts and why these are potentially toxic and dangerous
The program is online so you can learn and work with the program from your own location and at your own convenience. We will supply you with a log in and password and then everything you need will be online.
The program is an ongoing course and costs £247+Vat per month, you commit for a minimum of 3 months.
I am an IFA and specialist coach and I have built a highly successful business doing exactly what I am now coaching, so I know this works and I know how to do this.
I hope you will be interested, please visit the web site www.stratton-house.co.uk to find out more and make an enquiry or application to join our program which goes live on 1st March 2012.
[Sponsored article from Stratton House]
Please click here to retweet this on Twitter
Author: LifeTalk Admin (Bella)
Posted: Monday, February 20, 2012 | 12:23:04 PM