Many Financial Services providers still struggling to engage with IFAs online
Social Media in Financial Services as we know it has been with us since around 2003. Yet, Financial Services providers have only really started to seriously engage with it since 2009 – yet we listen to providers every week who tell us that:
- They are still not sure how to use Social Media to engage with IFAs
- They still don’t have a strategy for using Social Media to engage with IFAs (and are not sure where to start)
- They are still very nervous about Compliance issues
- They still don’t know which Social Media tools to use
- They don’t know what techniques to use to start conversations with IFAs online
- They are nervous about brand reputation and what IFAs might say about them online
- They still can’t see how to measure ROI from using Social Media with IFAs
- They still have people in their organisation who are far from convinced
In short, providers tell us that they are commited to using Social Media to engage with IFAs, but they don’t know how to get started, they are very nervous of it - and would like help.
That’s why we’re running our special and popular Social Media workshop for providers on 19th September. Whether you are starting from scratch or already have experience of using it, this workshop guarantees that you will discover a wealth of tips, strategies and techniques for attracting the attention of IFAs online.
You’ll leave at the end of the day with a step-by-step plan as to what to do next. What’s more you’ll have a very clear idea of what works, what doesn’t work, the mistakes to avoid and what will get you results.
As you know, we have a limited number of discounted places available for small providers. But these are almost sold out, so if you think you qualify, then you need to sign up now.
We look forward to meeting you on 19th September.
Please share this page to LinkedIn
Please click here to retweet this on Twitter
Author: Philip Calvert
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 | 12:10:46 PM