Professional firm of Chartered Financial Planners looking for an experienced Paraplanner
Professional firm of Chartered Financial Planners based in Newbury looking for an experienced Paraplanner to provide paraplanning support to the firm’s two Advisers/Directors.
- Manage the financial planning workflow.
- Receive and action requests from advisers.
- Gather and analyse client data.
- Prepare reports to a professional standard in a timely manner.
- Prepare information for client meetings.
- Identify planning and business development opportunities as appropriate.
- Communicate with clients (face to face and remotely).
- Maintain and develop all processes relevant to the advice process.
- Delegate and communicate clearly with other team members.
- Undertake financial planning and product-based research and analysis.
- Operate within the ethical, compliance and corporate standards of the business.
- Undertake professional development and training.
- Opportunities exist within the business to train as an adviser in future if desired.
Skills and abilities required for the role:
- Detailed technical knowledge.
- Meticulous record keeping.
- Ability to use financial planning tools, including Intelligent Office, Morningstar, Truth; ideal but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain client trust and confidence.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
- Highly organised, methodical, analytical and disciplined.
- Ideally at or working towards Chartered Status.
- Must hold Level 4 Diploma.
Salary between £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Please contact Melvin Czapalski or Michael Roberts on 01635 555650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more about our firm please visit www.protect-invest.com.