Social Media Planner for IFAs & Financial Advisers
It often shocks us as to how few IFAs & Financial Advisers have a documented plan for their use of Social Media. It's surprising because a clear plan will:
- Give focus and clarity to what you want to achieve with Social Media
- Add immense value to your existing clients
- Support your business in many ways that you haden't thought possible
- Help you to identify exactly what you should be posting on Social Media, when and how often
- Help to reassure your compliance team
- Generate more website visitors
...and much more.
When we ask financial advisers why they haven't got a plan, one answer constantly comes up ...
"I wouldn't know where to start".
So we've taken the bull by the horns and made it easy for you, by creating a Social Media Planning Tool which is specifically designed for Financial Advisers, IFAs, Financial Planners, Wealth Managers and other financial advice professionals.
We've identified thirty-eight different ways that financial advisers can benefit from having a clear Social Media plan - take a look >>