Welcome to LifeTalk - How to advertise to our IFA members
1. Using LifeTalk (formerly IFA Life) to engage with IFAs and Financial Advisers - Important notes for Providers
“IFA Life has been a spectacular new addition to B2B campaign planning over the last two years.
While the banner formats are very simple, they are incredibly effective with CTRs ten times above other standard IFA sites.
It goes to show that either IFAs are more engaged on this social site and the advertising links in well with this, or that limited amounts of advertising space
is better for the brand using it.
Additionally, as an agency we have tested different social sponsorships with success - including forum posts and articles, and look forward to taking this to the next level in 2012/3.”
Lex Jones, Optimedia
LifeTalk has quickly established itself as the leading social network for IFAs and Financial Planners.
- Shortlisted: Best IFA Support Service, Professional Adviser Awards 2013
- Shortlisted: Best IFA Support Service 2012 Money Marketing Awards
- Winner: Adviser Personality of the Year, Professional Adviser Awards 2012
- Voted as one of the Top 5 Tweeters about Money (PayPlan 2011 Poll)
- Professional Adviser Top 50 Most Influential on Financial Advisers 2011
- Winner: Best Online Financial Community in the 2008 Online Finance Awards
- Featured over 100 times in the retail financial press since July 2008
- IFA Life Conference: "...the most exciting and innovative industry conference in years"
- Shortlisted: Best Website for IFAs in the Professional Adviser Awards 2010
How Providers advertise on LifeTalk
LifeTalk is pioneering the use of Social Media as an advertising medium for providers to IFAs. With an engaged audience of over 9,000 financial advice professionals, LifeTalk provides an exciting, proven and innovative way for providers to interact and engage with their target market.
At a fraction of the cost of advertising in print and on some other industry websites, we can give you a range of advertising, sponsorship and marketing options – some of which are completely unique and not available anywhere else in the industry. For example, we were the first to run an advertising campaign for a major Provider through Twitter and achieved click through rates at 3.12%.
Here are some popular choices:
- Post product or company-specific articles (most popular option and highly visible)
- Advertise your seminars and events
- Banner advertising on the home page and sub pages
- Sponsor Forum sections
- Post Press Releases (one offs or for twelve months)
- Sponsor our Welcome email
- Sponsored listings in our popular Daily Update email (sent to 7,500+ members every day)
- Sponsor LifeTalk seminars and training events
- Product and Service listings
- Sponsored conversations
- Post/embed video
- Posts to our financial adviser followers on Twitter (7,000+ followers), LinkedIn (the largest UK IFA group on LinkedIn), Google+, Facebook and other social networking websites
- Plus many more options.
NEW! Do you provide marketing, business development or lead generation services for IFAs? Take a look at our special advertising packages for you here.
"...our advertising with [IFA Life] has significantly exceeded our expectations with regard to enquiries and actual conversions, and has turned out to be one of the best value pieces of advertising we have tried." AllAboutSchoolFees.com
Read more testimonials.
2. What are IFAs discussing on LifeTalk? Weekly Data Sheet for Providers
A common question from Providers is "What topics are IFAs discussing on LifeTalk?" So due to demand, we issue a weekly Data Sheet (Excel spreadsheet) to subscribing Providers showing:
- Recenly posted and most popular topics in the LifeTalk forums
- Number of views
- Number of comments
- Fifty most recent search topics using the LifeTalk search engine
- New threads/topics started over the previous week
This data helps Providers to understand the key issues that concern IFAs and gives invaluable insight and opportunity for Providers wishing to engage with our membership. Email email@example.com
- Weekly sheet for three months: £499 plus VAT
- Weekly sheet for six months: £799 plus VAT
- Weekly sheet for twelve months: £1,500 plus VAT
For advertising and sponsorship enquiries, please contact:
Mobile: +44 (0)7789 178802
Terms and Conditions